Saturday, July 24, 2010

Local Life in York PA

...And while I haven't gotten to the work of making a video for the Life in a Day YouTube video project I do have this post to briefly highlight and estimate what might be storyboarded for such a project.

What would I say?

WeLoveYorkCity

I would say York PA has a nice rooftop for you. I'd say York has struggles like any place; that it has supportive communities, growing initiatives; special programs and advantages for business and individual alike. I'd say York has great people.

And I may say these things from time to time as I plan to write about local life here. As I do write about friends and what they're doing, and as I write about my own local initiatives I hope you'll give things here a look. There is plenty to see.

Posted via email from My Posterous Blog

No comments: