Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Vingette Demo Example

I've been using the Andriod platform for about a year now. And, though I haven't spent massive amounts of time (relative) reviewing or obesseing about <i>various apps available</i> I have, in my opnion, been fortunate to find, hear about and be able to use some really fantastic apps, one of which is Vingette Demo.

In this post I've provided some photos taken from this 'demo' version of the app. There are a large number of filters that can be applied to photos taken with the app. The app also provides options in the area of other desirable camera features (self-timer, flash options, etc).

Premium app features include ability to increase the photo file size to something large or printable (for most online sharing the demo size is fine).

If you're using a device with Android software I encourage you to check it out.    

Posted via email from An Ordinary Man

No comments: